Happy National Girlfriends Day!

To all of you who have Girlfriends I hope you are celebrating her and appreciate her!

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT GIRLFRIENDS BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER HAD ONE.

I did have a very close girl who was a friend, does that count?  Known her for decades, I loved her to death....literally. She was my rock . We were together everyday. We'd cuddle on the couch eating sweets, drinking coffee and watching movies. Our last movie was P.S. I  Love You. We played the scene where he pulls his suspenders and it snaps off hitting him in the eye. Also the funeral song over and over and over again. It just kept getting funnier.We hugged goodnight, a kiss on the lips and never saw her again.  No more girl friends fo me!

National Girlfriends Day is a holiday on which guys take the time to show their girlfriends how important they are to them and is also a holiday celebrated by women to commemorate their female friends

Personally, I think it all started by a greeting card company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get in my Pants!

You Wanted the BAG!

Mom's Haunted House