Crazy Week

It's been a nightmare of a week! First we had a rat in my basement. We bought traps, and not one of them worked.
Finally my son saw it go outside and he and hubby caught it after quite the battle. So we started tearing out the basement looking for rat poop and seeking out anymore little buggers. We found the toilet it used which was disgusting but after going through everything we found black mold.   Then the big work began.
Out went box after box of junk, we tore the shelves of the walls, the walls came down, leaving everything sprayed with bleach as we continued the job.  I did not know that black mold turns to dust after sprayed. Then came the scrubbing of the entire basement, only to have another RAT jump out at my son. I'm sorry but if they come into my house uninvited, they have to face the consequences.

Now the mold is gone, my basement is much emptier and we found where the rats came in and fixed that problem. Now to clean my yard and get rid of all the garbage we threw out........ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get in my Pants!

You Wanted the BAG!

Mom's Haunted House