My Obituary

I was tired of watching tv, didn't want to read and just couldn't get into my crafts last night so I decided to write my own obituary.  No there are no plans of croaking anytime soon, but you never know. We write Wills so why not an obituary? It's the last thing that will be said about me and who knows me better than me.

Pen to paper I started writing. If you knew me, I find humour in everything. The words just flowed from me and I composed exactly what I wanted. I read it to my son and husband and they thought it was hysterical. No ordinary obit for this girl, plus I will save my family from that stress.

So tucked away in my safe beside my Will, sits my obit allowing me to have the LAST word~!

Readers will remember me for years!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get in my Pants!

You Wanted the BAG!

Mom's Haunted House