Toys of the 60's

I was looking back at pictures of the 1960's and came across some of the toys I used to have.  I had the usual dolls, tea sets, doll house but they are different today. We had to use our imagination with a lot of the old toys.  We appreciated them more because they were made to last and people weren't rich so toys were few and far between..

I remember pulling out my Roy Rogers and Dale Evans Dolls and horses Trigger and Buttermilk, I can't forget the dog Bullet. They were a hard plastic that didn't move and always posed to sit on their horses.  They had  removable white cowboy hats. I played for hours with those. I used my other dolls and Roy and Dale would ambush dolly world. 

Here are some pictures of some toys I had and wished I still did. What did you play with?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get in my Pants!

You Wanted the BAG!

Mom's Haunted House