Elephant Ears and the Cancer Battle


Another entry from my Cancer Battle

Today I figured out the burn and the intense itch is  not just coming from the radiation irritation but also from the Chemo drug I am receiving. This drug, Cisplatin  causes irritation to any skin it touches. They have to hydrate me really well before I get the actual drug and then follow it with a diuretic to flush it out.

I noticed after I start peeing and flushing it out, the clitoris and area swells up. It feels like I am walking with a marble between my legs. I wanted to know what was happening so, I got out the mirror, squatted down so I could see everything and my jaw dropped.

It looks like I have a flashlight bulb peeking out of a red inflamed blob. I look a little further and the area from there to the anus is dark red almost a black looking streak with these little hemorrhoids peeking out mocking me. They still are sore from the laxatives I have to take and try to torment me.

I see the scariest thing, hanging from my vagina are two huge, black, scaley, saggy elephant ears with the rest of the elephant starting to appear behind them. What the heck!!!! I was thinking of the cartoons of the old ladies with their boobs hanging to their knees. I will have elephant ears hanging to my knees!

I went to the shower, doused myself with the Epsom salt filled peri bottle, rinsed off with the shower hose and sat on the toilet. I'm in disbelief of what I just witnessed. I decided to go lie in bed with bare bottom and set the fan towards my crouch and let the elephant ears flap in the breeze. ( I had just read that air drying is best so I went one better). By then I am laughing like a fool. My husband walks in, I'm spread eagle on the bed.

Between the laughter I told him the horror story of what I saw and asked him if he wants to take a peek as well. Of course he does, he looked and said very seriously,  " That will clear up after the treatments are done"
WHAT? You mean the elephant is going to crawl back in there?
So I lay there cooling off and thought about my son and wonder if he wants to see too? So far he declined but got a chuckle out of my story.

So, now I think I should just invite all the people looking for a horror story to just come by, and pay $5.00  and witness this scary site and help fund my trip to Hamilton. Might be a good way to help prevent teen pregnancies. Once you see that, it might keep guys away from seeing that again!
I have no modesty left after having so many people with their hands up my crotch, so let the peep show begin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get in my Pants!

You Wanted the BAG!

Mom's Haunted House